Monday, January 18, 2010

Merry Christmas 2009


We had a beautiful Christmas this year. Mamere and Pops joined us for the festivities, and then most graciously stayed with the kids while Lisa and I jetted off for our 20th Anniversary trip to St. Lucia (see post above).

For whatever reason, I did not take that many pictures (could be because I played "Santa" on Christmas morning and handed out presents to keep things relatively orderly). Mamere took a lot more pics than I did, and I'm sure she'll post them soon. My main photographic goal for Christmas this year was to get just one decent picture of all the kids together. So we "herded the cats" after Mass on Christmas Eve and started snapping away in front of the tree. Above is the best of the lot.

Additional photos can be found here.

No comments: