Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Business in Switzerland

I was back in Switzerland recently on business. Longtime followers of State of Nature know that I have made several trips there over the years, but probably have noticed that I've never had any pictures to post. This time I finally had a little time to see the sights in Zurich -- on a brilliant October day, as you can see from this shot of the city along the Limmat River.


Other highlights that you can see in the photos linked here include the Grossmunster (a church built starting in 1100 A.D.), Fraumunster (another church dating back almost as far), Lake Zurich and St. Peter's Church (the oldest parish in Zurich, with a tower featuring the largest clock face in Europe).

I also got to Geneva on this trip, but had no time to see anything but the inside of a law office, and the Crowne Plaza Hotel at the airport. Maybe next time!

No comments: