Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Blog News

The demise of AOL continues. AOL has discontinued the blogging service that I previously used for this site. So I am in the process of moving everything here. The text of all posts, and the embedded web links, are all here now, going back to when I started the site in 2005. The trick is the pictures. AOL is also discontinuing the AOL Pictures service, and so I have moved all albums that were linked to posts in the blog to Photoworks. I am in the process of linking up all those albums to the blog posts. I've started, but it's going to take some time.

I think you'll like the links to Photoworks albums. You should be able to purchase prints of any of the pictures directly from the albums -- please give it a try and let me know if you're experiencing any problems.

No comments: