Saturday, April 16, 2005

State of Nature is Back!

I know you've all missed the blog terribly.  I have missed blogging.  The job transition and all the associated kerfuffle has led to the blog falling by the wayside.  In addition, the old State of Nature site was created on my work AOL account, which, of course, has disappeared into the ether and taken State of Nature with it (although, as we all know, these things never really disappear, and I'm sure that some mole engineer haunting a dark basement in San Jose could find it).  So I bring you State of Nature II, which promises to be just as relevant, amusing and intellectually stimulating as the original.

I have quite a backlog of pictures I'd like to share, so stay tuned over the next several days for what could be a fun recap of the last several months.

No comments: