Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Tree.2009

Between swim meets, basketball games and snowstorms, we managed to get our tree up the weekend of December 12-13. It's not the biggest tree we've ever had, but it came together very nicely. Particularly after I followed up what I refer to as the kids' "provisional" ornament hanging with a little recalibrating.

Stephen and Nina are the most diligent and focused decorators, as evidenced here:

Although David gets bonus points for figuring out how to simultaneously hang ornaments and consume a gigantic spoonful of cookie dough:

And, of course, Matthew is Matthew:

More pictures of the tree trimming here (view in full-screen mode to see captions), although I just realized as I was putting together this post that I did not get a picture of the finished product! I will rectify that in a later post.

No comments: