Saturday, April 16, 2005

New Job

So by now it is old news that I've started a new job with Honeywell, but I thought I'd say a little about what I'll be doing.  My new position is Chief Litigation Counsel - Specialty Materials.  I am managing all litigation for Honeywell's Specialty Materials unit, which is a $3.2 billion business that makes, among other things, chemicals, nylon and materials for semiconductor applications.  This unit was part of the old AlliedSignal company, which merged with Honeywell in 1999 after which the combined company took the Honeywell name.  I've put a link to Honeywell's website in the margin, so you can go there and check under Specialty Materials for more on what it does.  Honeywell actually has a plant in Baton Rouge -- so maybe I'll finally get some business trips back home!

No comments: